Admissions policies and procedures are in place to ensure that students are appropriately placed at Jeel Yanbu International School (JYIS), whilst maintaining integrity, consistency and high standards. Proper placement ensures that those students admitted benefit fully from the educational programs of JYIS and that they will have a higher probability of experiencing educational success.
- JYIS believes that a clear admissions procedure is paramount to ensuring that applicants are fully aware of the high standards expected of all students enrolled at JYIS
- JYIS believes that a positive and efficient admissions experience for all applicants will support the high standards expected in the classroom.
- JYIS believes that appropriate assessment of candidates is critical to ensuring proper placement of students, further enhancing their opportunity to experience educational success
JYIS believes in inclusivity, however to best support our students it is critical that honest assessment of special learning needs and our ability to adequately support those needs is carried out prior to acceptance of any students
- All enrollment enquiries will be directed to the Admissions Officer (AO) in the first instance for information regarding the enrollment process. It is the exclusive responsibility of the AO to provide enrolment packs, to register new enquiries, or confirm places, following the completion of the admissions procedure
- The AO will maintain an up-to-date electronic register of student numbers in each grade.
- Only the Principal or the Principal’s designate may authorize acceptance of a student, all offers of placement remain provisional until the Principal has signed enrollment form
- JYIS will maintain a clear schedule of current fees.
- Students will complete academic assessments prior to admission as per the admissions regulations.
JYIS will endeavor to maintain maximum class size limits as per school policy.
- Parent’s initial enquiries should be directed to the AO for provision of the official forms and procedures.
- The AO will coordinate tours, appointments and assessment dates with relevant Principals or Principals’ designate.
- Assessment teams will return the results of admissions assessments to the AO within 48hours.
- The Principal has the authority to approve or decline an application. All applications are provisional until authorized by the principal.
- No place can be offered until such time as the AO is satisfied that sufficient documentation has been provided and the appropriate fees are paid.
From the initial enquiry phase, to the completion of the registration and admission phase (see admissions procedures) should take no longer than a week. JYIS reserves the right to rescind any offers of placement.
This policy is approved, and comes into effect as of May 1st, 2016.
New admissions: please download admission form and fill out all information and submit to our office with all required documentation.
Download And Fill the Form.
- Registration with the submission of Student’s documents
- Confirmation of Admission upon completion of official formalities
- Distribution of books and Admission challan upon payment of Fee
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- Recent 1×1 photo (2 copies)
- Recent 2×2 photo (2 copies)
- Original Copy of Report Card from previous school
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Honorable Dismissal
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Photo copy of parent’s Iqama
- Photocopy of child’s passport
- Medical Certificate